About Diamond Systems
Advantages to manufacturers include
- Access to a wide array of time and money saving IT resources formerly only available to their much larger competitors
- Profound improvements in cash flow, manufacturing lead times and plant capacity
- Greater production capacity without adding equipment
- Reduced inventories without risking stock outs
- Reduction of the risk typically associated with the implementation of information technologies in the manufacturing setting
Diamond can help increase production capacity up to 40 percent without adding new machines, employees or floor space. Our team has more than 50 years of experience designing and implementing manufacturing execution systems and plant management systems based on the appropriate application of state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques. Our techniques capitalize on the intelligent utilization of several manufacturing models including:
- Theory of Constraints
- Constant WIP
- Just-in-time Delivery
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Quality Management
Without reducing through-put or shipping accuracy, Diamond can reduce Work-in-process (WIP) and Finished Goods Inventories for clients by up to 20 percent, freeing a corresponding level of the manufacturer's capital for other projects and boosting cash flow in the process. The increase in production capacity leads to a corresponding decrease in manufacturing lead times.
In many cases, we can reduce manufacturing lead times by 50 percent, thus reducing by the same amount the level of finished goods inventory the company is required to hold in its warehouse to meet customer orders.